Why Use a Professional Car Wash?
1. Home Car Washing - It wastes water and leads to water pollution. Most people who wash their vehicles at home don't realize where the contaminated water goes or how much water is wasted. Home car washing releases contaminated water directly into storm drains intended for rainwater. This causes pollution in our rivers, lakes, and streams.
2. Protect Your Investment - A good high gloss finish on your vehicle means a higher resale or trade-in value.
3. Preventative Maintenance - All vehicles, regardless of the finish (clear coat, acrylic, enamel, etc.), require frequent washing throughout the year. Just as a good mechanical maintenance program prolongs the life and performance of your vehicle, frequent washing will prolong the life and gloss of your vehicle's exterior and interior finishes.
4. Sun Exposure - Exposure to sunlight, with its ultraviolet rays, accelerates the aging process and diminishes the gloss on your vehicles finishes. Protective coatings and sealants are necessary to provide a protective barrier while enhancing your vehicle's gloss and shine.
5. Heat Damage - Temperature accelerates problems. The acids in bugs, bird droppings, tree sap, and leaves become more active with heat. Metal retains this heat and increases the chances of permanent stains.
6. Acid Rain - Emissions from chemical plants, fossil fuels, power plants, and the internal combustion engine are transported and altered in our atmosphere. These emissions are transformed into sulfuric or nitric acids. These acids, when deposited onto your vehicle in either a wet or dry state, will eventually eat your paint. Frequent washing is the only way to prevent this damage.
7. Moisture Destroys - Water will trap dirt and other contaminants to a metal surface, allowing the oxidation process to occur. This will ultimately cause rust and corrosion. Keep your vehicle clean and dry.
8. Road Salt - Road salt causes a chemical reaction that can accelerate the pitting and rusting of your vehicle's surfaces. The undercarriage is especially prone to this damage due to many out-of-sight areas where salt can lodge. A good undercarriage rinse in combination with the application of a rust inhibiting agent will prevent this damage. This service is standard fare at all professional car washes.
9. Clean Wheels - Road grime and brake dust cling to wheels and hubcaps. If not removed, this material will permeate the metal of your wheels, causing major damage. Professional wheel cleaning will prevent this occurrence.
10. The Clock is Ticking - Time is a contributing factor that can further harm your vehicle. The longer an attacking substance is on your vehicle, the greater the probability and extent of the damage.